Bulletproof 745kW 2020 Rezvani Tank X Breaks Cover
The updated bulletproof 2020 Rezvani Tank X has been revealed boasting a 745kW supercharged V8, night vision and much more…
Ever thought your 4×4 just wasn’t tough enough? Not if you own this thing, the Rezvani Tank has been around for a few years, but this updated 2020 model turns up the dial to 11, or maybe 12.
Borrowing bits from its military-grade sibling, the updated Tank is road legal, in the US (where Revzani is based), and built off a Jeep JL Wrangler platform. There are a couple of variants to choose from, the regular Tank and Tank Military continue with a 6.4-litre HEMI V8 while the updated Tank X gets the bonkers 6.2-litre supercharged V8 from a Dodge Demon which has been tweaked by Revzani and is now good for 745kW.
Some of the body panels have been smoothed out slightly but the thing still looks like it’ll eat a Ranger Raptor for breakfast.
For those wanting an armoured 4×4 to outrun zombies off-road, there are two cost-optional off-road packs to choose from for the Tank X. The first one offers a four-inch lift, adds 37-inch tyres, and Dynatrac ProRock 44/60 axle set with E-lockers, and Fox 2.5-inch Remote Reservoir Shocks. The top-spec Off-Road Extreme Package gets a six-inch lift, but includes 37 x 13.5-inch tyres, Dynatrac ProRock XD60/80 axle set with air lockers and an air compressor, Dynatrac ProGrip front and rear brakes, front 1350 and rear 1410 driveshafts, and Fox 3.0-inchracing shocks – the same shocks as the Ranger Raptor.
But, as Tim Shaw used to say, wait, there’s more… you can also get:
- FLIR Thermal Night Vision;
- Ballistic Armor: Kevlar Armor, Bulletproof Glass, Military-Grade Run Flat Tires, Kevlar Protected Fuel Tank, Floorpan, Radiator;
- Leather Package: Leather Seats, Suede Headliner;
- Tow Package: Tow Hitch, Front-Mounted Winch;
- Convenience Package: Automatic Opening/Closing Side Steps, Head-Up Display;
- GRID off-road wheel package, option for T6061 Air craft FORGED aluminium custom design wheels; and
- Electromagnetic pulse protection and blinding lights for the Tank Military variant.
Pricing for the Tank X starts at USD$349,000 (AUD$513,797).